A CCTV system allows you to monitor activity on-site, and can be used as both a surveillance tool and as a deterrent and a method of identifying and prosecuting thieves.
Sabre Security Systems install and maintain a wide range of CCTV systems to suit your specific site and provide a safer and more secure environment for you and your employees.
What are the advantages of a CCTV system?
- Business protection- provides 24/7 surveillance of your premises.
- Deter potential break-ins and vandalism to your site.
- Lone workers- provide protection and support for your staff when working on-site alone.
- Marketing - if you are a retail business, CCTV can be used to monitor customer numbers coming in and out of store.
- Time management - CCTV can be used as a backup system to verify staff and visitors coming on and offsite.
- Health and Safety- reviewing footage can identify the cause of incidents and provide evidence.
Why should I choose an SSAIB registered company for my CCTV system install?
Sabre Security Systems are a Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB) registered company. SSAIB, under their Code of Practice SS2003, will inspect a registered company to ensure they are installing and maintaining CCTV systems to a recognised standard. They also check a number of other requirements such as insurance, quality control, performance to codes of practice and much more.
If you choose an SSAIB accredited company you can be sure of their competence in the installation of CCTV systems. In addition you can also complain to SSAIB who will ensure any non-conformity is corrected by the registered company or they face disqualification.